《神探夏洛克》精讲 348华生两口子要吵架(在线收听

 

Oh. Sorry, I just, er...

抱歉 我只是 嗯...

Oh, you two need a moment?

你俩要单独待会儿吗?

If you don't mind?

如果你不介意的话

No, course not. I'll go and see if I can help with...

当然不会 我去看看能不能帮忙...

something or another.

干点什么

Those two. They all right?

他们俩 还好吧?

Well, you know, they've had their ups and downs.

你知道的 总有分分合合的时候

Baker Street, now.

回贝克街 就现在

John, Mary...

约翰 玛丽

Oh, Sherlock, oh, good gracious, you look terrible!

夏洛克 我的天 怎么这幅样子

Get me some morphine from your kitchen, I've run out.

你厨房里的吗啡匀我点 我的用完了

I don't have any morphine.

我才没有吗啡

Then what exactly is the point of you?!

那你还愣着干嘛?

What is going on?

到底怎么回事?

Bloody good question.

真他妈问得好

The Watsons are about to have a domestic

华生两口子要吵架

and fairly quickly I hope, because we've got work to do.

最好赶紧吵完 还有正事要忙

No, I have a better question -

不 我还有个更好的问题

is everyone I have ever met a psychopath?

我认识的每个人都是精神病吗?

Yes.

是的

Good that we've settled that. Now we...

能有定论真好 现在我们...

SHUT UP!

闭嘴

And stay shut up, because this is not funny.

把嘴给我闭严实了 因为这一点也不好笑

Not this time.

这次不行

I didn't say it was funny.        You.

我没说这好笑               你

What have I ever done? Hmm?

我到底做了什么? 嗯?

My whole life, to deserve you?

我这一辈子 娶了个你?

Everything.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534433.html