《神探夏洛克》精讲 361我能弹你的脸吗(在线收听

 

Let's go outside. They'll be here shortly.

我们出去吧 他们就快到了

Can't wait to see you arrested.

等不及看你们被捕了

Sherlock, do we have a plan?

夏洛克 我们什么计划?

Sherlock?

夏洛克?

They're taking their time, aren't they?

他们真不着急啊 是吧?

I still don't understand.

我还是不明白

And there's the back of the T-shirt.

T恤背面也有了

You just know things - how does that work?

你纯粹靠知道 这怎么可能?

I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.

真喜欢你的小兵脸 真想揍一拳

Bring it over here a minute.

把脸伸过来

Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.

过来呀 为了玛丽 把脸伸过来

Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.

往前弯腰 脸探出来

Please.

谢谢

Now, can I flick it?

现在 我能弹一下吗?

Look at me. Can I flick your face?

看着我 我能弹你的脸吗?

I just love doing this. I could do it all day.

太好玩了 真想玩一整天

Well, it works like this, John.

我给你解释一下 约翰

I know who Mary hurt and killed.

我知道玛丽伤害过谁 杀过谁

I know where to find people who hate her.

我知道她的仇家在哪

I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.

我知道他们的住址 他们的电话

All in my mind palace, all of it.

全都在我的记忆宫殿里

I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...

我可以马上打电话 毁掉你的人生

...and I will,

我很乐意效劳

unless you let me flick your face.

除非你让我弹脸

This is what I do to people.

我对人就是这样

This is what I do to whole countries.

我对整个国家都是这样

Just because I know.

就因为我知道

Can I do your eye now?

能弹你眼睛吗?

See if you can keep it open, hmm?

看你能不能睁着眼?

Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.

加油 为了玛丽 睁开呀

Sherlock?

夏洛克?

Let him. I'm sorry, just... let him.

随他吧 对不起... 随他吧

Hmm? Come on, eye open.

来嘛 眼睛睁开

It's difficult, isn't it?

很难 对不对?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534446.html