《神探夏洛克》精讲 362我是个商人(在线收听

 

Janine managed to once. She makes the funniest noises.

简妮做到过一次 她那叫声真有趣

Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, stand away from that man.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生 远离那个人

Here we go, Mr Holmes.

好戏开始了 福尔摩斯先生

To clarify, Appledore's vaults only exist in your mind,

确认一下 阿普尔多尔保险库全在你脑子里

nowhere else, just there?

仅此一家 别无分号?

They're not real, they never have been.

资料都不存在 从来不存在

Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, step away!

夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生 远离那个人

It's fine, they're harmless.

没事 他们不会伤人

'Target is not armed, I repeat target is not armed.'

目标未武装 重复 目标未武装

Sherlock, what do we do?

夏洛克 我们怎么办?

Nothing. There is nothing to be done.

别动 什么也做不了了

Oh, I'm not a villain, I have no evil plan.

哦 我不是恶棍 我没有邪恶计划

I'm a businessman, acquiring assets. You happen to be one of them.

我是个商人 奇货可居 你恰好有价值

Sorry, no chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.

抱歉 这次别想逞英雄了 福尔摩斯先生

Sherlock Holmes and John Watson,

夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生

stand away from that man. Do it now!

离那人远点 马上照办

Oh, do your research.

拜托 你好好查查

I'm not a hero, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

我才不是英雄 我是高功能反社会

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐

'Man down, man down.'

一人倒地 一人倒地

Get away from me, John! Stay well back!

别靠近我 约翰 走远些

Christ, Sherlock!

上帝啊 夏洛克

Don't fire! Do not fire on Sherlock Holmes!

不要开火 不要向夏洛克·福尔摩斯开火

Do not fire!

不要开火

Oh Christ, Sherlock!

上帝啊 夏洛克

Give my love to Mary.

替我向玛丽问好

Tell her she's safe now.

告诉她她安全了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534447.html