《新乌龙女校》精讲 01欢迎来到地狱(在线收听

This is creepy, Daddy. Where is everybody?

爸爸 ,这里阴森森的。人都哪去了?

I'm sure they're all hard at work, darling.

宝贝,大家都在努力学习呢。

Come on.

进去吧

This is so unbelievably low rent.

这里可真寒酸

Good afternoon.

下午好。

We're here to see Miss Fritton.

我们想见弗里敦小姐。

You're not from Inland Revenue?

你不是税务局来的吧?

No. I'm er... Camilla's younger brother.

不是 我是...卡米拉的弟弟。

Ooh

哦。

You'll have to forgive me.

请你原谅我的失礼。

My brain doesn't kick in till Wednesday when I've been caning it all weekend.

最近脑袋不听使唤,不好使了。

You know what I mean.

你知道我的意思吧?

Miss Fritton, your brother's here to see you.

弗里敦小姐,你的弟弟想要见你。

I can't understand a word you're saying

我不明白你在说什么。

I said your brother's here to see you

我说你弟弟想要见你。

Carnaby Fritton

你好。

No. now listen to me very carefully

没有。你给我听好了,

Why would I buy a picture from someone of your dubious reputation?

为什么我要从一个不怎么样的人手里买一副画呢?

That's what you do, isn't it, Carnaby?

你确实那样做了,不是吗?卡耐比。

I'll get back to you later.

我一会打给你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534760.html