《新乌龙女校》精讲 02废物学校(在线收听

Hello, Camilla. Mr Darcy, stop that at once.

你好,卡米拉。埃希先生,安静一会好吗?

Go to your happy place.

乖乖听话

Carnaby Fritton. Oh, I haven't heard a word from you in over 15 years.

卡耐比·弗里敦。我们已经有15年没联系过了吧?

I sent flowers. A wreath...for Mummy's funeral.

我送过花的. 你是送的花圈吧?而且是在妈妈的葬礼上

Oh, you must be my lully, lully niece Annabelle.

你一定就是我亲爱的侄女安娜贝尔

You're all clear. Oh.

很干净,请坐.哦!

So... your father's PA tells me you're joining us from Cheltenham Ladies' College.

你父亲的私人助理告诉我你从切尔滕纳姆女校转学过来

For the life of me, I can't understand why he sent you there.

我实在不明白他为什么把你送去那里

Yes, I was an utter fool to be taken in by the excellent teaching standards

是啊,我真是愚蠢透顶,被那里一流的教学水平

and their consistently high performance in league tables.

以及他们在成绩表上始终如一的好表现给蒙住了

In my experience,the teachers are insufferable snobs,

依我看,那的老师都是令人厌恶的势利眼

and the girls are all shits.

那里的学生也都是些垃圾

Not to worry, my dear.

亲爱的,别担心

Here, pupil and teacher live in blissful harmony.

这里老师和学生相处的很融洽

Daddy. Daddy you can't expect me to stay here

爸爸!爸爸!你别指望我会呆在这里

It's like Hogwarts for pikeys.

这里像是废物呆的霍格沃茨学院

It's a little rough around the edges, darling.

亲爱的,这都只是表面现象

But that's part of the fun of the place.

这也正是这里的有趣之处

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534761.html