《新乌龙女校》精讲 05众生众相(在线收听

What are you bogging at ... Ugly Betty?

你在看什么,丑女贝蒂?

Know where my bed is?

你知道我的床在哪里吗?

You saying I nicked your bed?

你说我偷了你的床?

Is that what you 're saying?

这是你刚才说的吧?

I 'll give you a slap.

我得赏你一巴掌。

Back off, Taylor.

靠边点,泰勒。

Go paint your nails.

涂你的指甲油去吧。

She who angers you conquers you.

她看你不爽就摆平你。

Whatever.

搞什么搞?

Weirdo.

怪胎。

The Chavs are a bit touchy at the moment.

这些混混很容易发脾气。

Oi, are you calling me a chav?

你说我是混混?

So, I told him ... They run a chatline and all claim to have slept with a member of the Royal Family.

所以,我对他说……他们有条热线,而且全都声称自己和皇室成员睡过。

When you 've dropped that many US bonds in the market, begin trading ... Refused credit?

你把我们的债券拿去市场里卖了……拒绝信用卡?

Talk to the Geeks.

跟极客聊聊。

What about this lot?

这是怎么回事?

Are they asleep?

她们已经睡觉了。

Goth.

哥特人。

We 're not Goths, we 're Emos.

我们不是哥特人,我们是情绪派。

What are Emos?

什么是情绪派?

Emotionally unstable.

就是情绪上很不稳定。

First years.

一年级。

Fulchester's answer to The Sopranos.

这是黑道家族。

This is you.

那是你的床。

What are they betting on?

他们在赌什么呢?

How long you 'll last.

在赌你能呆多久。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534764.html