《新乌龙女校》精讲 08弗莱士来了(在线收听

h, my gosh, my days are getting longer

我的天 我的一天真难熬

And there's no turning back, I'm working the nine to five

我要从早工作到晚

Just to keep my contract

就为了履行工作合同

Did I say nine? I meant 1:30

我说了是九点吗 我意思是一点半

I ain't no early birdy, I'm working the nine to five

我不是早起的鸟 每天从早工作到晚

Well, I um... Love the new packaging, girls.

我喜欢那个新包装 姑娘们

But what about the problems we had with the lastbatch?

但是上批货的问题怎么办

Problems, Flash?

有问题吗 弗莱士

Yeah, the slightly bitteraftertaste,

是的 回味有点苦

People going blind after the second glass...

第二杯下肚就会醉了

That lady what died...

还死了个小姐

She was old. She could have gone at any time.

她老了 她随时会死掉

She was 38.

她才38岁

Yeah?

是吗

Anoushka. Come here, girl.

阿修卡莎 过来

Na zdorovye!

祝你健康

Abramovich.

阿布拉莫维奇

Are you all right?

你还好吗

No problem, Flash.

没问题 弗莱士

We got ourselves adeal, then.

我们成交

Excellent.

非常好

If that's permanent...

如果她起不来了

I'll see you in court.

只能在法庭上见到你们了

Just be aware of that.

看着点

Ta-da!

哒哒

Nice. Wow. What have we here?

很好 这里面是什么

It looks lovely, anyway.

看起来很可爱

Like Christmas. What's this, then?

像圣诞礼物 这是什么

Like, sweets, is it? A cigar?

这是雪茄吗

Hey, look at me.

嘿 瞧我

They're tampons, Flash.

这是卫生棉条 弗莱士

What?! Oh!

什么

Designer tampons.

新设计的卫生棉条

Why? Why do you do that?

你们为什么做这个

A woman doesn't only want to look beautiful on the outside.

女人不止想要外表看上去美丽

I can't sell a product I don't believe in. Come on.

我不能卖这个 别逗了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534767.html