《新乌龙女校》精讲 14教育部长来访(在线收听

Right. On my command, unleash hell.

好 听我命令 疯狂进攻

Daddy!

爸爸

Hello, darling.

嗨 宝贝

Daddy, look!

爸爸 快看

They're bloody animals.

他们是禽兽

Animals! I'm going to kill them!

禽兽 我要杀了他们

Try to remember what yourbehaviouraltherapistsaid. Run along.

记住行为治疗师的话 快去吧

We've entered bedlam. The very gates of hell.

我们进了疯人院 地狱之门

I don't understand why you didn't close this place years ago.

我不明白 你们部门为什么不早把这关了

\

Because, Miss Bagstock, they can change. And they will.

柏格斯托克小姐 因为他们可以改 他们会改的

Not this lot. You'd understand if you met theirheadmistress.

这个地方不会 如果你见过女校长 你就会明白

Between you and I, she's worse than the children.

我就只给你说 她比学生们还糟糕

A Miss Fritton.

那个弗里敦小姐

Camilla.

卡米拉

Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing.

爱情是多么美妙啊

That's right Completely barking mad.

没错 完全的疯狂

Have you heard of her?

你听说过她吗

Ah, Miss Bagstock.

柏格斯托克小姐

Your girlish laughter hit me like the lash of ahunting crop.

你少女般的笑声 象猎鞭一样鞭打我的心

Miss Fritton, I don't expect you've met our new Minister of Education.

弗里敦小姐 我想你还没见过我们新的教育部长

Love is a many splendoured thing.

爱情是多么美妙啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534773.html