《新乌龙女校》精讲 30释放怨气(在线收听

I did not know you painted, Auntie.

我不知道你会作画 婶婶

Miss. Just having a little bit of" me" time.

小姐 只是用来打发时间

Once upon a time I used to think of it as a career.

从前我还想过以画画为生

It's jolly good.

真不错

Did you sell many paintings?

你有卖出作品吗?

Not under my own name.

不是自己的署名

I took it up when I was recovering from a broken heart.

当我想治疗心伤的时候 我就会拿笔作画

We Fritton women are made of sturdy stuff but we do need an emotional outlet, do not we,

我们弗里敦家的女人都是坚强的使者 但我们也需要情感的释放 对吧

dear?

亲爱的?

Hit me.

打我吧

Come on, girlie, hit me!

来吧 小女孩 打我吧

Come on, come on.

来吧 来吧

Come on, girlie, girlie!

来吧 来吧 小女孩

I can not!

我做不到

You can.

你能做到

Let out your frustrations.

释放你的怨气

Inhale your anger and let it all out with a good right hook.

把你的愤怒集中起来 然后用右勾拳释放出来

Go on.

继续

I see.

听着

Turn your mind to something or someone who really makes your blood boil.

幻想你很想痛扁的人或事 好吗?

Hm?

嗯嗯?

A snake in the grass who betrays his family ties as easily as he betrays his word.

背叛家族的邪恶的毒蛇 同样轻易的违背他的誓言

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwlnxjj/534789.html