纪录片《宇宙何其大》 第10期 空间膨胀(在线收听

You really have to try to imagine

你得设法去想象

that every single point is moving away from every other point.

每一个点都在远离其他的点

So no point is special.

所以没有一个位置是特殊的

No matter where you're standing in the universe,

无论你身处宇宙何处

if you look out, you will see galaxies moving away from you.

眺望远方 你就会发现星系在离你远去

Think of it like cities on the map of America.

拿美国地图上的城市作比较

If you were standing in California,

如果你现在位于加利福尼亚

you would see New York moving away from you.

你会看见纽约向远处运动

But, from the perspective of New York,

而从纽约出发

you would see Boston move away.

会发现波士顿正在远去

And if you were standing in Chicago,

如果你身处芝加哥

you would see New York and California moving away from you.

则会看见纽约和加利福尼亚同时在远离你

So, no matter where you're standing,

所以 不管你在哪里

you see everything else moving away from you.

你会发现万事万物都在离你远去

In the observable universe,

在可观测宇宙中

the galaxies are doing exactly the same thing.

同样的情形发生在星系之间

The only explanation for that

唯一的解释就是

is that the space itself is stretching,

空间本身在拉伸

that the universe itself is getting bigger,

是宇宙本身在膨胀

not that the galaxies are moving on the space,

不是星系在移动

but that the space is getting bigger.

而是所处的空间正在膨胀

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpyzhqd/535027.html