《神探夏洛克》精讲 372被淹死的(在线收听

If this gets any better, I'm going to get two knives.

再这么下去  我就得再弄一把刀了

Pays to advertise.

打广告是有好处的。

So, what about Moriarty, then?Oh, I have a plan.

那莫里亚蒂怎么办?我已经计划好了。

I'm going to monitor the underworld,

我在监控地下世界,

every quiver of the web

任何风吹草动

will tell me when the spider makes his move.

都会让我获悉他的动向。

So, basically, your plan is just to sit there

所以你的计划就是和往常一样

solving crimes like you always do?

坐在那儿破案?

Awesome, isn't it?

真棒,不是吗?

He drowned, Mr Holmes. That's what we thought.

他淹死了,福尔摩斯先生。我们是这么认为的。

But when they opened up his lungs...Yes?

但解剖肺部后发现  怎么了 

..Sand.

都是沙子。

Superficial.

显而易见。

Come back! It's the wrong thumb.

回来!不是那个拇指。

Sherlock...It's never twins.

夏洛克...从不会是双胞胎。 

Hopkins, arrest Wilson.

霍普金斯,逮捕威尔森。

Dimmock, look in the lymph nodes.

迪莫克,检查淋巴结。

'Wilson?''Lymph nodes?

威尔森?淋巴结?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535184.html