《神探夏洛克》精讲 390一定有问题(在线收听

-你说真的吗  -不  当然不是

- Are you serious? - No, of course not.

他太太离开他  是因为他有口臭

His wife left him because his breath stinks

而且他喜欢穿她的女性内衣

and he likes to wear her lingerie.

我没有

I don't!

-只是胸罩而已  -出去

- Just the bras. - Get out.

这是干什么

So, what's this all about, then?

-找点乐子  -乐子

- Having fun. - Fun?

趁我还可以

While I can.

-夏洛克  -波吉亚珍珠  无聊  走

- Uh, Sherlock... - Borgia Pearl. Boring. Go!

-可是...  -走

- But... - Go!

-最好有点意思  -我觉得你会喜欢

- This had better be good. - Oh, I think you'll like it.

是那个半身像  对吧  被打碎的那个

That is the bust, isn't it? The one that was broken.

不  是另一个  不同的主人

No, it's another one - different owner.

不同的地点

Different part of town.

你说得对  这事不简单  一定有问题

You were right - this is a thing. Something's going on.

怎么了  我以为你会高兴

What's wrong? I thought you'd be pleased.

-我是高兴  -你看起来不像高兴

- I am pleased. - You don't look pleased.

这是我的游戏表情

This is my game face.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535547.html