《神探夏洛克》精讲 400放下武器(在线收听

我所有的背景都在这里

Everything about who I was is on there.

你的过去是你自己的事情

The problems of your past are your business.

与你携手未来

The problems of your future...

是我的荣幸

are my privilege.

我不懂

I don't understand.

她毁了这个的

She... She destroyed it.

She?

你认识她

You know her!

对吧  你认识

You do, don't you?

你认识那个贱人

You know the bitch?!

她背叛了我

She betrayed me.

-背叛了我们所有人  -玛丽

- Betrayed us all. - Mary.

这是为了玛丽

This is about Mary?

她现在改叫那个了吗

Is that what she's calling herself now, eh?

-武装警察  你被包围了  -东西给我

- 'Armed police, you're surrounded!' - Give it to me.

给我

Give it to me!

慢慢出来  把手举过头顶

'Come out slowly, I want to see your hands above your head.'

不许开枪  有人开枪我就杀了这家伙

Nobody shoots me! Anyone shoots, I kill this man.

放下武器  马上

'Lay down your weapon. Do it now!'

我要离开这里

I'm leaving this place.

没人跟着我  就没人会死

If no-one follows me, no-one dies.

放下武器

'Lay down your weapon.'

你们是警察  而我是职业杀手

You are a policeman, I'm a professional.

告诉她她死定了

Tell her she's a dead woman.

她必死无疑

She's a dead woman walking.

她是我的朋友  我会保护她

She's my friend. And she's under my protection.

你是谁

Who are you?

我是要杀了你朋友的人

I'm the man who's going to kill your friend.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯是谁

Who's Sherlock Holmes?

反正不是警察

Not a policeman.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535557.html