《丛林有情狼》精讲 02狼群的法则(在线收听

What are you doing up here?

你在这里干嘛呢

I'm practice hunting for our lunch.

我在练习捕猎午餐呢

Good, 'cause I'm about to lose mine. You are?

正好 我快要把我的午餐吐出来了 是吗

I'll try to swallow it. Kate!

我会努力咽下去的 凯特

It's time to go.

是时候回去了

I'm coming, Dad.

就来 老爸

Where're you going?

你去哪儿

Alpha school. It goes till spring.

阿尔法学校 要上到春季呢

Spring?

春季吗

But that's a whole winter away.

但还有一整个冬天没过呢

I know you're Kate's friend, Humphrey.

汉弗莱 我知道你是凯特的朋友

But by next spring, she will be a trained Alpha,

但到了下个春季 她将是位受训的阿尔法

the future leader of the pack.

是整个群体的首领

No doubt you'll be a clever Omega.

毫无疑问你将是个聪明的欧米加

Learn to keep the peace.

学着保持距离

And Humphrey,

并且 汉弗莱

remind us all to have fun.

要记得提醒大家享受生活啊

But... But...

可是... 可是...

Alphas and Omegas can't...

阿尔法和欧米加不能...

How do you say it?

那话怎么说来着

That's our custom. The law of the pack. Wolf pile!

那是我们的习俗 狼群的法则 狼罗汉

Silly Omegas.

幼稚的欧米加们

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clyqljj/535986.html