《丛林有情狼》精讲 08帅帅的可爱(在线收听

Where's Barf? It's Garth.

小白脸呢 他叫卡斯

And we're just taking a little break.

我们中场休息一下

A break?

休息一下吗

What? Is that so strange?

怎么啦 很奇怪吗

No. No, no, no, no. Are you kidding?

不不不 你开什么玩笑

I always like to take a break 10 minutes into a howl.

我总喜欢狼嚎间休息个十分钟

Well, I do.

我的确要休息一下

Your howling partner, he's not a...he's not a stud.

你的狼嚎伙伴 他不是... 身大无脑

Not a stud but, like, it's like "stud"

不是身大无脑 虽很像"身大无脑"

but...a dud. A dud. That's it. Isn't he? No.

但...是个无用鬼 无用鬼 是吧 不是

He is not a dud.

他不是无用鬼

In fact, Humphrey, you'd be surprised

实际上 汉弗莱 你会很惊奇地

to find that he is...strong!

发现他很...强壮

Yes. Yes! Strong! And he's... He's...

没错 没错 强壮 他很...

Proud! Yes! Yes.

骄傲 对 对

Proud. And he's... What's the word I'm looking for?

骄傲 他很...那词怎么说来着

An Alpha's Alpha.

是阿尔法中的阿尔法

That is right! He is an Alpha's Alpha.

对 他是阿尔法中的阿尔法

You make me so mad!

你真让我生气

Hey, I was just kidding.

嘿 我刚才开玩笑的

You're kind of cute.

你很可爱

Really? You think... So, wow. Okay. Cute. Yeah.

真的吗 你认为...哇 我 可爱

That's...look...Thank you, first of all,

那个...听着 首先 谢谢夸奖

but do you mean "Cute" in,

可是你指的"可爱"是

like, a rugged, kind of handsomely ''Cute''?

有点硬汉的 帅帅的"可爱"吗

Again with the butt.

屁股上又来一下

These mosquitoes are out of control.

这些蚊子真是无法无天

I'll meet you on Mars,

我们火星上见

right after I eat the Milky Way.

就在我喝下银河系后

That sounds good.

听起来不错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clyqljj/535992.html