《关键投票》精讲 05西班牙人抢饭碗(在线收听

Where...Where the hell is Dewey?

杜威 杜威跑到哪去?

OH!He got laid off.

他请假了

Bullshit! He got insourced.

胡说 他被内部裁员了

Insourced? Insourced. Instead of exporting our jobs to Mexico...

内部裁员 对 把我们的工作让给墨西哥人

They're importing Mexicans to take our jobs.

他们雇墨西哥人抢我们的饭碗

You're paranoid, you know that?

你真是个妄想狂 知道吗?

Attention! The opening this morning is officially cancelled.

注意 今天上午的开市正式取消

I can't even read the damn signs no more!

我都听不懂那该死的通知了

Our days are numbered, fellas. You mark my words!

伙计们 我们的好日子不长了 记住我的话

These hombres work twice as hard for half the money.

这些人干得多拿得少

I just figure they need this job twice as bad as us!

我刚意识到他们更需要这份工作

Well. Whose side are you on?

你到底站在哪边

I don't take sides, Lowell. Just stating the obvious.

罗维 我帮理不帮亲

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gjtpjj/536011.html