《关键投票》精讲 06职工议论纷纷(在线收听

Next thing, they'll be taking away our right to vote.

接下来 他们就要夺走我们的投票权了

You voting, Bud?

巴德 你投票了吗?

It's a social contract, isn't it?

那是社会契约 对吧

Who are you voting for?

你投给谁了

Shit if I know!

天晓得

I think I picked up a couple shades. Looks like an eight.

我该戴副墨镜 好像是八号

What do you think, Marty?

马缇 你觉得怎么样?

I don't like the margin in Florida.

我不希望看到佛罗里达州有差距

Bus some young Republicans down to the polling stations in Palm Beach.

你带一些年轻的共和党人 去棕榈滩的投票站

Make sure they're tall, they're blonde and they're men.

一定要是高个儿的金发男人

Why?

为什么?

Because old Jews see a pack of angry young white males...

老犹太人看到那些愤怒的年轻白人

and they're gonna think twice about getting out of their car!

就会重新考虑要不要下车投票了

That's why.

这就是原因

Kennedy was a nine. And he put a man on the moon.

肯尼迪才九号 但他让人成功登月了

That's what we need. Something to shoot for.

那正是我们需要努力争取的东西

A defining moment. Like... I don't know.

一个制胜的法宝 比如...我也不知道

Cure for cancer.

治愈癌症

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gjtpjj/536012.html