《关键投票》精讲 20巴德开始转运(在线收听

What the hell is this?

这算怎么回事?

The biggest space we could find.

这是我们能找到的最大空间了

How we gonna do this? Build a campaign around one man?

该怎么进行 为一个人再来次竞选吗?

I don't know how to do this. - You're gonna leave it to me.

我不知道该怎么办 交给我吧

We're gonna win him, Don! We're gonna win this guy.

我们会拉到他的选票的 唐 肯定会的

We got the issues on our side!

这边风景独好

There you go! - He's gonna love me!

这就对了 他会爱上我的

What's not to love?

给个不爱你的理由

We're in trouble. I need you to dig up everything you can on Earnest Johnson.

我们有麻烦了 我要你查到欧内斯特·强纳森的所有资料

Talk to his family, his friends.

跟他的家人朋友谈谈

I want to know what he reads, what television show he watches.

我要知道他读什么报纸 看什么电视节目

His hobbies, his favorite foods, his hopes, his dreams, everything.

爱好 喜欢的食物 愿望梦想和其他一切

All we have to do is win over one American mind!

我们要做的就是拉到他这一票

You know, I was just thinking, Marty.

马提 我在想

I'd like to get to know this Bud Johnson. Personally.

我想私人了解下这个强纳森

Okay. Good.

好的

Maybe take him out for some ice cream.

我该请他吃冰淇淋

Ice cream?

冰淇淋?

What grown man doesn't like ice cream?

成年人都喜欢冰淇淋啊

No higher education, not much lower education.

没受过高等教育 小学文化

Divorced single father, recently laid off.

离异 有一女 最近失业了

What's our first step?

我们第一步怎么办?

Put you in a room together. See if you persuade him to come over to our side.

让你跟他见面 看你能不能拉到他的选票

I like it. Him and me in a room. Yes, talking ideas, seeing what comes up.

不错啊 他跟我同处一室 谈谈我们的想法 看看结果能怎样

Great plan. I'll get you some talking points.

好计划 我帮你写谈话要点

I'm good off the cuff already.

我都准备好了

Of course! We're just gonna get an itty bitty think tank together.

我知道啊 我们只是帮你整理一下思路

We'll run the data, see what you two could possibly have in common.

我们查一下数据库 找找你们的共同点

Your petition has been processed.

你的请愿书被受理了

And in accordance with New Mexico state law, Chapter 1, Article 13, Section 11.

根据新墨西哥州法律 第一章十三款

Could you do us a favor and back these news people up a little bit?

你能让那些记者撤退吗?

We could barely sleep last night.

我们昨晚都没睡好

said voter Earnest Johnson, is hereby authorized...

欧内斯特·强纳森的投票权

to recast his vote 10 days from today along official.

在十天之内被重新授予 另与

And there's a fat guy there, he keeps leaning on my truck...

有个胖子总是倚在我的卡车上

fixing his hair in my side mirror.

照着我的倒后镜 弄发型

Said voter, Earnest Johnson, is hereby authorized to recast his vote...

欧内斯特·强纳森的投票权 在十天之内

10 days from today. Along official documentary notification...

被重新授予 另与官方文件声明

to both state, federal regulatory authorities.

在州级以及联邦当局一同生效

Bud, life's gonna be a little different from now on.

兄弟 从现在起你的生活就不一样了

You'll need security around the clock.

你马上要雇保镖了

For what?

为什么?

You're a household name.

你都家喻户晓了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gjtpjj/536026.html