《冰河世纪1》精讲 07食物链底层(在线收听

I mean, my goodness. Look out.Look out. Coming through.

唷!哎哟我的妈呀好了,小心,小心,过来了

Watch out.

嘿,小心!

Stop waving that thing around.

别拿它晃来晃去的!

I'm gonna slip.

呜,我要滑倒了,啊

It's clean. Got ya!

是干净的,你上当了

Will you cut it out?

别胡闹行吗?

Do that again. He likes it.

嘿,再来,他喜欢

It's making me feel better too.

我也觉得爽多了

Here, you hold it.

给,你来抱

Turn him towards me.

行了,让他脸朝我

Where is the baby?

宝宝在哪儿?

There he is.

他在这儿!

Where is the baby?

宝宝在哪儿?

There he is.

他在这儿!

Stop it. You're scaring him.

行了!你伤害他了!

I bet he's hungry.

他一定是饿了。

How about some milk?

该吃奶了

I'd love some.

噢,我爱吃奶!

Not you, the baby.

不是你吃!是孩子吃!

I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.

我可没有奶水给他喝,伙计

You're a little low on the food chain to...

你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴

Enough, enough, enough.

够了!够了!够了!

Food.

有吃的!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536038.html