《冰河世纪1》精讲 08热情好公民(在线收听

I told you they were gone.

我说过他们都走了。

Look who it is.

瞧谁来了

Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel?

找不到弱小的动物让你开膛破肚了?

They couldn't be far. I mean, they went this way, or this way?

噢,他们走不远的,往这边走了或,或或,或…这边

You don't know much about tracking, do you?

你不太懂追踪,对吗?

I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking.

嘿,我是树懒,看见树就吃叶子,我管这叫“追踪”

You didn't miss them by much.

他们没走多久

It's still green. They headed north two hours ago.

这还青着。两小时前,往北去了

It's still green. They headed north two hours ago.

这还青着两小时前,往北去了

You don't need this aggravation.

你们不用这么折腾

Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you.

把孩子给我我能比你们更快找到人类

And you're just a good citizen helping out?

你真是个热情相助的好公民

I just know where the humans are going.

我知道人类去哪儿了

Glacier Pass.

“冰川道”

Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.

谁都知道他们在另一边有个居住地

Unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before snow closes the pass.

如果你们不懂追踪,在大雪封住通道前就找不到他们

Which should be, like, tomorrow.

大雪封路可能…是明天

So, you can give that baby to me, or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice.

所以,要么把孩子给我,要么在暴风雪中迷路,你们选择吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536039.html