《冰河世纪1》精讲 10摆平他(在线收听

What the…

搞什么

Slice me. it’ll be the last thing you ever do.

朝我上呀,看我不把你撕碎

I'm working here, you waste of fur.Frustrated, Diego?

我在办事,你这饭桶很郁闷吧,Diego?

Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?

找个小不点婴儿对你来说太难了?

What are You two doing here?- Soto's getting tired of waiting.

你们俩来这干嘛?Soto已经等得不耐烦了

Yeah, he said "Come back with the baby, or don't come back at all."

他说要么带着小孩回来要么就别回来了!

I have a message for Soto.

替我捎个信给索托

Tell him I'm bringing the baby.

告诉他…我会带孩子来

And tell him I'm bringing...

再告诉他,我还带…

a mammoth.

一头毛象

A mammoth?

毛象?

Mammoths never travel alone.

毛象从不单独行动

This one does, and I'm leading him to Half Peak.

可这头是例外我要带他去“半峰”山

Look at all that meat. Let's get him.

呜,瞧他那身肉,杀了他!

Not yet. We'll need the whole pack to bring this mammoth down.

还不行!得叫大伙儿一起上才能摆平他

Get everyone ready.

让大家快准备

Now.

快去!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536041.html