《冰河世纪1》精讲 13玩躲猫猫(在线收听

Great news. I found a shortcut.

嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!

What do You mean, shortcut?

什么近路?

I mean faster than the long way around.

就是走着要比走长路快

I know what a shortcut is.

噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!

Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.

我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们

Through there? What do you take me for?

穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?

This time tomorrow, you could be a free mammoth.

明天这个时候你…就可以自由了

Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.

或继续做保姆。玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的

Guys. Guys. Check this out.

伙计们,瞧这个

Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.

老虎找到一条近路

No, thanks. I choose life.

不,谢谢,我想活命

Then I suggest you take the shortcut.

那我建议你最好还是走近路

Are You threatening me?

你在威胁我吗?

Move, sloth!

走,树懒!

Way to go, tiger.

好样的,老虎

Quick. Get inside.

快!快进去!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536044.html