《冰河世纪1》精讲 14杀毛象不容易(在线收听

I can't wait to get my claws in that mammoth.

我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!

No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!

First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.

首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂

I'll put the white meat in one pile and...

把白色肉放一堆,深色…

Knock it off. I'm starving.

嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!

Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.

肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁

I told you to knock it off.

警告过你了,别再说了!

Save your energy.

省点力气吧!

Mammoths don't go down easy.

要杀毛象谈何容易

There's only one way to do it.

只有一个办法

First, you have to force it into a corner.

首先,得把他逼上死角

Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped,

切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住

I'll go for the throat.

我就咬断他的喉咙

Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!

How much further?

还有多远?

Three miles.

三英里

I'm beat.

我累坏了,

We'll get there in the morning.

我们早上能到

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536045.html