《冰河世纪1》精讲 17我们是一个团队(在线收听

We were some team, huh?

我们曾经是多棒的集体

Were? Come on, we're still a team.

曾经是?胡说,我们还是一个集体

I'm sorry I set you up.

我设下圈套,真对不起

You know me-I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.

我就算恨你,也懒得记仇了

Knock it off, squirt.

嘿,别闹,小鬼

You gotta be strong.

你得强壮些

You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.

你得照顾Manfred和Sid

Especially Sid.

尤其是Sid

Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.

行了,你能挺过来,你是老虎

Look, I'll carry you. Come on, what do you say?

我能背你,你说怎么样?

Come on, Diego, come on.

振作点,Diego,振作!

Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.

告诉他他会好的,Manny

Listen, you have to leave me here.

听着,你们别管我了

If those humans get through the pass, you’ll never catch them.

如果人类过了“冰川道”你们就找不到他们了

You didn't have to do that.

你不用救我的

That's what you do in a herd.

我们是一个集体

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536048.html