《冰河世纪2》精讲 01帮帮可怜的树懒(在线收听

No running, James. Camp rules.

不要跑 詹姆士 守规矩!

Make me, sloth.

谁鸟你 树懒?

Make me, sir. It's all about respect.

"谁鸟你 先生!" 一点都不懂敬老尊贤

Water ball.

水罗

Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour.

山米 刚吃饱 休息1小时 赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿

Hector, no, no, no, you can't pee-pee there.

不可以在那里尿尿

OK, there is fine. Ashley, stop picking your...

那里可以 艾希莉 别挖鼻孔

Stop! You're supposed to wear blindfolds.

等一下!眼睛要先蒙起来

OK.

Hey, it's my turn to hit the sloth. - Mine.

轮到我打! - 轮到我!

Mine. Mine.

轮到我! 轮到我!

Hey, you didn't have any candy in you.

你身上根本没有糖果

Let's bury him.

把他埋起来

Hey, whoa. Who said you kids could torture the sloth?

嘿!谁说可以虐待树懒?

Manny, don't squash their creativity.

蛮尼 不要扼杀他们的创意

Hey, Manny, Diego, my bad mammals-jammals.

蛮尼!狄亚哥! 我的道上兄弟

Wanna give a sloth a hand?

帮帮可怜的树懒吧?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536050.html