《冰河世纪2》精讲 04世界末日(在线收听

Run for your lives! Where's everybody going?

小心!跑呀! 你要去哪里?

The world's coming to an end. What are you talking about?

世界末日快到了!什么?

Fast Tony - he says the world's gonna flood.

火速东尼说世界要淹大水了

Folks, I hold in my hand a device so powerful,

我手上拿的强力装置… 可以从空中萃取空气!

it can actually pull air right out of the sky.

可以从空中萃取空气!

Gather round, gather round.

围过来 围过来

Pardon me, do you have gills, ma'am?

你有鳃吗 夫人?

So you can't breathe underwater?

所以你在水里不能呼吸?

My assistant here will demonstrate.

我请我的助手为各位示范一下

Hey, I can smell the ocean.

嘿!我闻到大海的味道了

What are you doing? I can't sell that now.

干什么?现在不能卖

You suck air through your mouth, you moron.

用嘴巴吸气 白痴!

Through its design and sturdy construction,

高级品味设计、坚固的结构…

you'll have plenty of air for eons to come.

未来的日子绝对不怕没有空气

Of course, results may vary.

当然 效果可能因人而异

Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?

干嘛用这种末日说法吓人?

I'm trying to make a living here, pal.

我只是赚点小钱过日子

It's my weather forecast. The five-day outlook calls for intense flooding

根据我精准的气象预测… 未来5天有豪大雨

followed by the end of the world.

紧接着 世界末日!

And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week.

接近周末时又会出现些许阳光

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536053.html