纪录片《彻底隔离》 第06期 受试者们的不安(1)(在线收听

Now, once again, normal, healthy people will be subjected to sensory deprivation.

时至今日,再一次地,科学家将试图隔离健康正常人的感官知觉。

I feel it's a bit of a paradox.

我的心情有点矛盾。

I feel very safe and very insecure at the same time.

既觉得安全又感到非常不自在。

I'm Adam. Just before I start, I've got four cats. Any of you got cats at home?

我是亚当。开始之前我养了四只猫。你们谁家里有猫?

Adam is a stand-up comedian.

亚当是位剧场喜剧演员。

If you're sick of being covered in cat hair, get some Sellotape and wrap it round your cat.

如果你讨厌身上到处是猫毛,买些透明胶带把你的猫都缠起来。

The buzz of having a packed room roaring at everything

在一个挤满人的小剧场里,

you're saying for an hour solid is, I suppose, the best feeling...

能整个小时地把观众逗得哈哈大笑,这种感觉非常幸福。

It's better than sex, which just probably shows how bad I am at sex.

比性爱还好,可能是我床上功夫不怎么地的缘故吧。

He leads a life of constant stimulation and fears the solitude of the dark room.

他的生活充满刺激,因而惧怕独处暗室。

When I think about this, I'm terrified. I think people could go mad.

当我想到这时心里一阵寒颤。我想人可能会发疯。

I don't mean mad, mad permanently, but just, you know...

我不是说得精神病,只是,这样说吧...

If I get to a stage where I'm freaking out, what if I start smashing things up?

如果我在舞台上突然发了疯,不由自主开始砸东西怎么办?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcdgl/536148.html