纪录片《彻底隔离》 第26期 出现幻觉(1)(在线收听

The long hours without stimulation are creating some very strange experiences.

长时间的缺少刺激正在制造着一些十分奇怪的感觉。

Oh, God, I'm hallucinating now.

哦,天哪,我出现幻觉了。

Tim, I'm hallucinating, cos I can see a pile of... of oyster shells, like 5,000 oyster shells in a pile.

提姆,我出现幻觉了,我看见一堆...一堆牡蛎壳,大概5000个牡蛎壳堆成一堆。

Oh, God. Empty shells, to represent all the food,

噢,天哪。我把这些空壳想象成所有美食,

nice food I could have eaten while I've been inside here!

呆在这里的时间里本可以好好享受的美食!

I go and touch them.

我走过去碰了碰那些壳。

It's gone. It's starting to appear now, come back to me.

幻觉消失了。幻觉又出现了,又回到了我脑海中。

I hope someone can hear me. I'm hallucinating.

希望有人听我说话。我正在出现幻觉。

There's a snake there, she's just going along

那里有条蛇,她在往前爬行。

You would just see moving shapes, lights, saw some little tiny cars, zebras. You know, it was quite nice.

你会看到移动的形状,光线,看到一些微型的汽车,斑马。这样感觉挺好。

The only things that were a bit scary were the things that tricked you that they were real,

唯一有些吓人的是有些东西会让你信以为真,

like that there was somebody in the room or something like that. That was a bit scary.

比如你觉得有人在房间里或类似的场景。那有些吓人了。

That's a bit weird. Whatever you're doing, that's a bit weird and scary.

这有些古怪。不管你在做什么,这都有些奇怪和吓人。

It was weird. I started imagining things and thought the room was taking off at one time as well.

很怪。我头脑中开始出现一些景象,我甚至有一次觉得房间飞了起来。

There was a load of fighter planes buzzing round and that, a swarm of mosquitoes.

我被一群的轰隆隆的战斗机包围了,还有一群蚊子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcdgl/536168.html