纪录片《彻底隔离》 第28期 音乐幻听(在线收听

But they were not just visual hallucinations from which he was suffering.

然而折磨着他的不只是眼前的幻觉。

I heard music and it seemed to be coming into the cell.

我听到了音乐,乐曲好像穿透了牢房的墙。

But I knew it wasn't, but I heard it.

我知道这是假的,但我确实听到了。

It was all sorts of instruments being played.

各种乐器都有。

I heard bagpipes, I heard African drums, I heard zithers, flamenco guitars.

我听见了风笛,非洲鼓,还有齐特琴,弗拉门科吉他。

And it was really interesting and then, when it wouldn't go away,

刚开始还挺有趣的,但是乐曲一直不停,

after a few minutes, it got really frightening.

过了几分钟,就开始变得恐怖了。

And when I was frightened by it, the tempo of it lifted and the volume of it lifted,

我越是害怕,乐曲的节奏就越快,音量也越大,

and there were more instruments, and cellos were playing and orchestras, pianos,

乐器的种类也多了起来,大提琴,管弦乐队,钢琴一起演奏,

and everything was happening louder and louder and louder.

所有的声响越来越大。

And then I got really afraid,

我害怕极了,

and that's when I kind of started banging my head against the wall, just to make this go away.

于是我开始用头撞墙,拼命想摆脱这些声音。

It's a way you would try and engage your mind forcefully on something else, but it wouldn't go away.

你会逼迫自己用这种方式转移注意力,但就是摆脱不了。

And the intoxication of it was not comforting,

这种亢奋状态让人非常难受,

and it went on for a very, very long time until I was really frightened of it,

不知道过了多久我已经恐惧到了极点,

more frightened of the music in my head than a man with a gun, I'd say it myself.

脑子里的音乐声比一个男人拿枪对着我还要可怕,可以这么说。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcdgl/536170.html