纪录片《彻底隔离》 第29期 隔离结束(在线收听

Brian was finally released four years later.

布莱恩四年后才终于被释放出狱。

It took him many months to rebuild his mind and many more years to rebuild his life.

他花了好几个月重新理清自己的思维,花了好几年让生活重新变得有起色。

It's the 47th hour, and amazingly everyone has stayed the course.

隔离进入第47个小时,惊奇的是每个人都选择了继续坚持。

The last sort of while has been rather heavy and... feeling the pressure of being here.

刚才那段时间感觉非常压抑...呆在这里面压力很大。

Oh, I'm losing the will to think.

我已经不想思考了。

I'm losing... I don't have... I'm just feeling numb now.

我没了...没有...现在只感觉麻木。

I don't want to talk to you.

我不想跟你说话。

At last, the long wait is over.

漫长的等待终于结束。

Hello, Clare. It's Ian. Your 48 hours are up and we're coming to get you. OK. Thanks.

克莱尔,你好。我是伊恩。48小时已满,我们现在来接你。好的。谢谢。

Hello, it's Tim. Oh, you scared the life out of me! Hello. Sorry about that. Oh, God.

你好,我是提姆。吓死我了!你好。抱歉吓到你。老天。

Adam, I'm speaking to you because the 48-hour period of the experiment has come to an end.

亚当,我现在要告诉你48小时的实验已经结束了。

Oh, thank God! I can't tell you, you've got no idea how good this feels.

谢天谢地!我说不出来,你简直不知道这有多好。

I thought you might be pleased. Oh, I want to kiss you.

我猜你肯定会很高兴。我恨不得现在亲一下你。

Hello, Judy. Ahh. Excellent.

你好,朱蒂。是吗。太好了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcdgl/536171.html