《冰河世纪2》精讲 14难怪男生对我没兴趣(在线收听

You know, deep down, I knew I was different.

内心深处 我知道我不一样

I was a little bigger than the other possum kids.

我比其他小负鼠稍微大一点

OK, a lot bigger.

好啦 大很多

Now I understand why the possum boys didn't find me appealing.

难怪负鼠男生对我都没兴趣

That's too bad, because as far as mammoths go, you're,

糟糕了 因为以长毛象来说 你实在…

you know. What?

你知道的 怎样?

Attractive.

很迷人!

Really? Sure.

真的? 当然!

What about me is attractive?

我哪里迷人?

I don't know.

我不知道

Well, there's your

应该是你的…

butt.

呃…屁屁

What about it?

我的屁屁怎么样?

It's

很…

big.

You're just saying that.

你是说来安慰我的

No, no, no, I mean it.

不 真的!

It's huge. Biggest darn butt I've ever seen.

超大! 我从来没看过更大的屁屁

That is really sweet.

死相 你嘴巴好甜喔

What a crazy day.

今天是什么日子

This morning I woke up a possum and now I'm a mammoth.

早上起床我还是负鼠… 现在变成长毛象了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536497.html