《神探夏洛克》精讲 441你是我最后的希望了(在线收听

求你  我没别的人可以求助了

Please... I have no-one else to turn to.

没错  但我现在很忙

Yes, well, I'm very busy at the moment,

我得喝杯茶

I have to drink a cup of tea.

"茶"是暗号吗

Is "cup of tea"...code?

就是一杯茶

It's a cup of tea.

因为你可能想要来点"咖啡"

Because you might prefer some "coffee".

你是我最后的希望了

You're my last hope.

真的吗  那真不走运  晚安  走吧

Really? That's bad luck, isn't it? Goodnight, go away.

什么不走运

What's bad luck?

别说话了  会让我发现你在这里

Stop talking, it makes me aware of your existence.

我一直不走运  这是天生的

I've always had bad luck. It's congenital.

手袋

Handbag!

那不是粗口  天生的  意思是...

That's not rude. Congenital. It just means...

手袋

Handbag!

站住  等等  你的生命不只属于你

Stop! Wait! Your life is not your own!

别乱动它  明白吗

Keep your hands off it, do you hear me?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537176.html