《神探夏洛克》精讲 442坐出租车来的(在线收听

别动它  别动它

Off it. Off it.

不好意思  什么  你在说什么

Sorry? What? What are you talking about?

-你的裙子  -我的裙子

- Your skirt. - My skirt?

看看边角  我就是这么发现的

Look at the hem of it, that's what I noticed.

抱歉  我还在努力跟上我的脑子  它太快了

Sorry, I'm still catching up with my brain. It's terribly fast.

那些印记  你看到了吗

Those markings, you see them?

裙子被车门夹住时

You only get marks like that

才会留下那样的印记

by trapping the hem of your skirt in a car door,

但印记在你的左边

but they're on the left-hand side,

所以你没有开车  你坐在副驾上

so you weren't driving, you were in the passenger seat.

我坐出租车来的

I came in a taxi.

门外的街上并没有出租车在等

There is no taxi waiting in the street outside,

我走向窗边就是为了看这个

that's what I checked when I went to the window.

你一直走到门口

And you've got all the way to the door

也没掏出手机叫车

and not made any move to phone for one.

再看看你

And look at you.

雨这么大  你却连外套都没穿

You didn't even bring a coat, in this rain?

这些可能都毫无意义

Now, all that might mean nothing,

但你左前臂上那些疤痕的角度很重要

except with the angle of the scars on your left forearm,

你一直把袖子往下拉  想藏住

you know, under that sleeve you keep pulling down.

你根本没看到

You never saw them.

是没有  所以谢谢你证明了我的假设

No, I didn't, so thank you for confirming my hypothesis.

不需要我去检查疤痕的角度

I don't really need to check that the angle

证明它们是自残的结果吧

is consistent with self-harm, do I?

-不用了  -那我不碰你了

- No. - Then you can keep your scars.

我想看看你的手袋

I want to see your handbag.

为什么

Why?

它太重了

It's too heavy.

你说我是你最后的希望

You said I was your last hope

而现在  你要走入黑夜

and now you are going out into the night

却没打算好要怎么回家

with no plan on how you're getting home...

还带着把枪

And a gun.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537177.html