《神探夏洛克》精讲 446人都会死(在线收听

房间很小

The room's small.

老大哥[你哥哥]在看着你

Oh, Big Brother is watching you!

确实

Literally.

我们可以追踪他  你没必要过来的

We can keep tabs. You didn't have to come in.

我在和首相谈话呢

I was talking to the Prime Minister.

这样啊

Oh, I see.

他在干什么

What's he doing?

他为什么像个傻瓜一样来回走

Why is he just wandering about like a fool?

她死了  麦考夫  他可能还没缓过来

She died, Mycroft. He's probably still in shock.

人都会死

Everybody dies.

这是人类唯一确定无疑会做的事

It's the one thing human beings can be relied upon to do.

为什么还有人会觉得它是意外

How can it still come as a surprise to people?

你好像生气了

You sound cross.

我又要被保安带走了吗

Am I going to be taken away by security again?

我记得我好好道过歉了

I have, I think, apologised extensively.

你还没补偿我呢

You haven't made it up to me.

我要怎么补偿你

And how am I supposed to do that?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537181.html