《神探夏洛克》精讲 455只有你才行(在线收听

你得看看他  约翰

You need to see him, John,

你得帮帮他

you need to help him!

-不  -他需要你

- No. - He needs you!

找别人去吧  别找我  现在不行

Somebody else! Not me, not now.

给我听好  哪怕就这一次  笨蛋

Now, you just listen to me, for once in your stupid life!

我知道玛丽死了  我知道你很伤心

I know Mary's dead and I know your heart is broken,

但如果夏洛克·福尔摩斯也走了  你还有谁

but if Sherlock Holmes dies too, who will you have then?

我可告诉你  约翰·华生

Because I'll tell you something, John Watson,

我是不会管你的

you will not have me!

你和麦考夫谈过了吗  茉莉呢  任何人

Have you spoken to Mycroft? Molly? Anyone?

他们都不重要  只有你才行

They don't matter, you do.

你就见见他吧  求你了  约翰

Would you just see him? Please, John.

或者就作为医生给他看看

Or just take a look at him as a doctor.

我知道如果你见到他  就会改变心意了

I know you'd change your mind if you did.

好吧  如果有机会的话

Yeah, look, OK, maybe, if I get a chance.

你保证吗

Do you promise?

如果到了他附近  会尽力的

I'll try, if I'm in the area.

保证吗

Promise me?

-我保证  -谢谢

- I promise. - Thank you.

交给你了

Well, on you go.

给他查查

Examine him.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537190.html