《神探夏洛克》精讲 456后备箱(在线收听

好了  小子  给我你的手铐

Right then, mister! Now, I need your handcuffs.

我碰巧知道沙拉柜里有一副

I happen to know there's a pair in the salad drawer.

我之前借用过

I've borrowed them before.

别这么吃惊

Oh, get over yourself!

你又不是我遇到的第一个瘾君子

You're not my first smackhead,

夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Sherlock Holmes!

这女人疯了  我不过是要了一杯茶

Woman's out of control! I asked for a cup of tea!

你怎么把他弄进后备箱的

How did you get him in the boot?

找咖啡店的小伙子帮的忙

The boys from the cafe.

他们把我摔了两次

They dropped me! Twice!

知道他们为什么摔你吗  亲爱的

And do you know why they dropped you, dear?

因为他们认识你

Because they know you.

这是谁  新人吗

Who's this one? Is this a new person?

-我一向反对新人  -抱歉

- I'm against new people. - Excuse me for a moment.

她是我的心理治疗师

She's my therapist.

太棒了  你做团体治疗吗

Awesome! Do you do block bookings?

-那是谁的车  -我的

- Whose car is that? - That's my car.

怎么会是你的车

How can that be your car?!

老天啊

Oh, for God's sake!

我是个大毒枭的遗孀  在伦敦市中心有房产

I'm the widow of a drug dealer, I own property in central London,

最后说一次  约翰  我不是你们的管家

and for the last bloody time, John, I'm not your housekeeper!

对不起  你刚很忙  我帮你接了电话

I'm so sorry, I answered your phone, you were busy.

我觉得你需要接一下

I think you'll want to take it.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537191.html