《神探夏洛克》精讲 457两周前(在线收听

你好

Yes, hello?

是约翰·华生医生吗

Is this Dr John Watson?

是我  你是哪位

Yeah, who's this?

卡尔福顿·史密斯  你应该听说过我

Culverton Smith. You've probably heard of me.

是的

Um, well, yes.

再给我倒杯水吧  拜托  这杯脏死了

Get me a fresh glass of water, please, this one's filthy.

我完全了解今天早晨的事情进展

'I mean, I'm aware of this morning's developments.'

是的  我想他一定是在开玩笑

Yes, I'm sure he was being hilarious.

抱歉  你刚是说"按计划一起见面"吗

Sorry, did you say "All still meeting"?

你  我  还有福尔摩斯先生

'You, me and Mr Holmes.'

我派了一辆车  应该就在你门外

I've sent a car, should be outside.

福尔摩斯先生给了我一个地址

Mr Holmes gave me an address.

他不可能给你这个地址

Well, he couldn't have given you this one...

就等您了

When you're ready.

夏洛克什么时候给了你这个地址

When did Sherlock give you this address?

-两周前  -两周吗

- Two weeks ago. - Two weeks?

对  两周

'Yes, two weeks.'

你怎么知道我会在哪

How did you know where to find me?

夏洛克告诉我的

Oh, Sherlock told me.

你拿枪指着他时  他就不那么难搞了

He's not so difficult when you've got a gun on him.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537192.html