《神探夏洛克》精讲 458你怎么知道的(在线收听

你怎么知道的  怎么知道的

How did you know?! How?

我这周一才决定要换治疗师

On Monday, I decided to get a new therapist.

周二下午选了她

Tuesday afternoon, I chose her.

周三上午才预订了今天的治疗

Wednesday morning, I booked today's session.

今天是周五

Now, today is Friday.

那么两周前

So two weeks ago,

在你被持枪绑架

two weeks before you were abducted at gunpoint

强行带到这里之前两周

and brought here against your will,

在我想到来这里之前一周多的时候

over a week before I even thought of coming here,

你就知道你午餐时间会在哪里

you knew exactly where you'd need to be picked up for lunch?!

不行吗

Really?

我只是正确预料到我了解的人

I correctly anticipated the responses

在我设计的场景中的反应而已

of people I know well to scenarios I devised.

-不是每个人都会吗  -怎么做到的

- Can't everyone do that? - How?

除了后备箱  把我放后备箱里太过分了

Except the boot. The boot was mean!

别管怎么做的了  他巴不得要告诉我们呢

Never mind how, he's dying to tell us that.

我想知道为什么

I want to know why?

因为赫德森太太说对了

Because Mrs Hudson's right.

我如烈火焚身

I'm burning up.

我跌落谷底  却仍在下落

I'm at the bottom of a pit and I'm still falling,

而我爬不出来

and I'm never climbing out.

我要你知道  约翰

I need you to know, John.

我要你明白  我的头脑依然清醒

I need you to see that up here, I've still got it.

所以当我告诉你  这是我遇到过

So, when I tell you that this is the most dangerous,

最危险  最卑鄙的人

the most despicable human being that I have ever encountered,

当我告诉你  必须终结这个怪物时

when I tell you that this, this monster must be ended,

请记住你站的位置  因为你就站在

please remember where you are standing, because you're standing

我两周前预料到的位置上

exactly where I said you would be two weeks ago.

我现在一团糟  如坠地狱

I'm a mess, I'm in hell,

但对于他  我没弄错

but I am not wrong, not about him.

那这一切和我有什么关系

So, what has all this got to do with me?

那个家伙  那腐败的东西

That creature, that rotting thing

是人类罪恶活生生的结晶

is a living, breathing coagulation of human evil.

如果我在这世上唯一做的一件事

And if the only thing I ever do in this world

就是把他驱逐出去

is drive him out of it,

那我也不枉此生了

then my life will not have been wasted.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537193.html