《神探夏洛克》精讲 460夏洛克又嗑药了(在线收听

你好  是不是...

Um, hello. Is, er...

不好意思  夏洛克让我来的

I'm sorry, Sherlock asked me to come.

-两周前吗  -对  大约两周前

- What, two weeks ago? - Yeah, about two weeks.

如果你想知道我是如何预测未来的

If you'd like to know how I predict the future...

不  我才不在乎

No, I don't care how!

好吧  有了装备齐全的救护车

OK, a fully equipped ambulance,

茉莉可以在路上给我做检查  省点时间

Molly can examine me on the way, it'll save time.

-准备好了吗  茉莉  -我...

- Ready to go, Molly? - Um, well...

需要我咳嗽时说一声

Just tell me when to cough.

我的外套你带了吧

I hope you remembered my coat.

抱歉  我不知道你会在这儿

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were going to be here.

我完全不知道这是什么情况

Absolutely no idea what's going on.

夏洛克又嗑药了

Sherlock's using again.

天啊  你...确定吗

Oh, God! Um, are...are you sure?

不  这是夏洛克  我当然不确定

No, it's Sherlock, of course I'm not sure!

给他查一查吧

Check him out.

让茉莉做药检合适吗

Is Molly the right person to be doing medicals?

她更习惯给死人做检查

She's more used to dead people.

这会降低你的标准

It's bound to lower your standards.

不知道  我现在什么都不知道了

I don't know. Yeah, I don't know anything any more.

赫德森太太  你一如既往地厉害

Mrs Hudson, as ever, you are amazing.

才没有

No.

你可得振作一点  约翰

You're going to have to buck up a bit, John,

你知道的吧

you know that, don't you?

游戏开始了

The game is on.

我尽力

I'll do my best.

任何时候  有任何需要尽快开口

Anything you need, any time, just ask,

什么都行

anything at all.

谢谢你

Thank you.

哪天能借你的车用用吗

Er, sometimes, can I borrow your car?

-不行  -好吧

- No. - OK.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537195.html