《神探夏洛克》精讲 464你被耍了(在线收听

早餐一定要做得够酷

Breakfast has got to be cool.

我们要疯传了

We're beyond viral.

你知道对于孩子  什么是酷吗

And you know what makes it cool when you're a kid?

抱歉  你说什么

What, sorry, beyond what?

危险

Dangerous!

开拍

And action!

我是个杀手  你知道我是个杀手

I'm a killer. You know I'm a killer.

但你知道吗

But did you know

我是个麦片[连环]杀手

I'm a cereal killer?

卡  谢谢

And cut there, thank you.

应该把这个包好  卖了

We should bag that up, sell it.

去易趣网上赚点钱

Make money for that on eBay.

如果你还想要  我随时愿多吐点

You can make more if you want, any time you like.

你那嗑药混乱的脑瓜有没有想到

Has it occurred to you, anywhere in your drug-addled brain,

-你是被耍了  -当然了

- that you've just been played? - Oh, yes.

-就为了一个广告宣传  -太厉害了  对不对

- For an ad campaign. - Brilliant, isn't it?

厉害

Brilliant?

最安全的藏身之处

The safest place to hide.

就是在众目睽睽之下

Plain sight.

福尔摩斯先生

Mr Holmes?

卡尔福顿问您是否愿意直接去医院

Culverton wants to know if you're OK going straight to the hospital?

去医院干什么

Hospital?

卡尔福顿要去访问

Culverton's doing a visit.

孩子们见到您二位肯定很开心

The kids would love to meet you both.

我觉得他好像都答应了

I think he sort of promised.

好啊

Oh, OK.

请这边走

If you'd just like to come this way.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537199.html