《神探夏洛克》精讲 466我特喜欢你的博客(在线收听

你又需要嗑了吧

Need another hit, do you?

坚持到医院还是可以的

I can wait until the hospital.

你参与的多吗

Are you involved much?

参与什么

Sorry?

福尔摩斯先生  夏洛克的那些案子

Um, with Mr Holmes, Sherlock, in all his cases?

当然  我是约翰·华生

Er, yeah, I'm John Watson.

好吧

Ok.

就是华生医生

Dr Watson.

我超喜欢他的博客  你也是吧

I love his blog, don't you?

他的博客

His blog?

-怎么  你不看吗  -你是说我的吧

- Why, don't you read it? - You mean my blog.

随你怎么说毒瘾  它至少不让人觉得无趣

Say what you like about addiction, the day is full of highlights!

-福尔摩斯先生  感觉如何  -迷幻

- Oh, Mr Holmes, you're feeling better? - Psychedelic!

我刚说到特喜欢你的博客呢

I was just saying, I love your blog.

-真好  谢谢  -那是我的博客

- Great, thanks. - It's my blog.

没错  文章是他写的

It is, he writes the blog.

-你写的  -是的

- It's yours? - Yes.

夏洛克的博客是你写的

You write Sherlock's blog?

是的

Yes.

最近不怎么样了  不是吗

It's gone downhill a bit, hasn't it?

这边走吧

It's this way, then.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537201.html