外贸英语口语900句 15关于保险问题(2)(在线收听

Unit 4 Part 2

第4单元 第2部分

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

What risks should be covered?

您看应该保哪些险?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.

你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.

这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

 

Words and Phrases

外贸口语词汇

PICC (People's Insurance Company of China)

中国人民保险公司

risk insured, risk covered

承保险项

risk

险别

to provide the insurance

为……提供保险

leaflet

说明书

fine print

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyky900j/537334.html