《马达加斯加》精讲 16泥浆小屋(在线收听

Don't you love the people? Not a very lively bunch though.

你们喜欢人类吗 尽管不是太活跃的一群

So do you have any alive people? No. Only dead ones.

那你们有活着的人类吗? 没有 只有死人

I mean if we had a lot alive people here,

我是说 如果我们这有很多活人的话

it wouldn't be called 'The Wild', would it?

这里就不会叫作"野生世界"了 对吧?

The wild?

野生世界?

Hold up there a second.

等一等

You mean like the living in mud hut? Wipe yourself with leaf type wild?

你是说住在泥浆小屋里 用野生树叶清理你自己?

Who wipes?

谁清理

Would you excuse me for a moment?

能允许我离开一会吗?

Get me out of here! We gotta get out of here!

让我离开这 我们得离开这里

Alex! Help!

亚里克斯 救命

What are you doing? I'm swimming back to New York!

你在做什么 我要游回纽约去

I know I can't swim, but I have to try!

我知道我不会游泳 不过我必须得试试

You can't swim! There are more chances!

你不会游泳 我说过我没有机会了

Nature! It's all over me! Get it off! I can't see! I can't see!

大自然 全在我身上 把它弄下来 我看不见

I can see!

我能看见

Okay look, there's obviously just been a little mistake.

好吧 很显然 这其中有点小误会

I'm sure the people didn't dump us here on purpose.

人类并不是故意把我们丢在这的

As soon as they realize what happened,

他们一旦发现

they will come looking for us, right?

就会回来找我们 对吧?

Yeah, right.

是 对的

You know something? I bet they are already on their way.

我敢说他们已经在找我们的路上了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537538.html