《马达加斯加2》精讲 04飞机坠落(在线收听

Do you mind going back? This is first class.

不好意思 我想你得往回走 这里是一等舱

It's nothing personal, it's just that we are better than you.

没什么针对你个人的 只是说 我们比你好而已

Hey Maurice. I'm awful, hit me, hit me.

嘿 莫里斯 快呀 快啊

Is it Vivaldi? It's nothing personal, it's just that we are better than you.

那是吧台吗 飞行奴隶

Can I help you Mr. Mankiewicz?

我能怎么帮你呢 先生

Bring me my nuts, on a silver plate.

给我干果 用银盘子装

We just wanted to check on the drinks we ordered.

我们只是想看看 我们点的饮料怎么样了

Oh, sorry. We are in a little backed up.

真对不起 有点太忙了

Then I guess I am gonna back to..

我猜我就回去吧

Hey, what happened to your body? You are freaking me out.

嘿 你身体怎么啦 真令我不舒服

And can you please go over there please. Thank you very much.

你能不能请到那边去呢 多谢你啦

Whatever happened to the separation of the classes.

等级区分这件事到底还存不存在啊

Yeah, I am sure is all democracy thing is just affeered.

那些什么民主的东西 只是一时的啦

Skipper, look.

老大 你看

Analysis. It looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to

分析分析 这看起来很小的灯泡

indicate something out of the ordinary. Like a malfunction.

应该是有什么不寻常的东西 比如机械故障

I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic. That too sir.

我倒是觉得它很漂亮 而且有点催眠 知道了 长官

Right. Rico, manual.

瑞哥 手册拿来

Problemo solved. Sir, we may be out of fuel.

问题解决了 长官 我们的燃料可能不够了

What makes you think that? We lost engine one.

你为什么会这么觉得呢 我们的一号引擎已经不工作了

And engine two is no longer on fire.

二号引擎也没火了

Don't look dull. This might get hairy. Attention.

别看 娃娃 这可能会变得很残忍

This is your captain speaking.

注意 我是机长

I've got good news and bad news.

我有好消息 也有坏消息

The good news is, we will be landing immediately.

好消息就是 我们马上就要降落了

The bad news is...

坏消息是

we are crush landing!

我们会是坠落的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537551.html