《马达加斯加2》精讲 10流放(在线收听

Oops. I hate to be a party pooper Zuba...

我真的很不喜欢扫兴 祖巴

but some of the other lions are wondering...

但部落里其它的狮子想问问

when you are going to banish your son.

你什么时候才会把你的儿子流放走

What are you talking about, Makunga?

你到底在说什么 麻昆加?

It's nothing really,if their great being about who...

其实也没什么 真的 他们只是在碎碎念

Alakay never went through the rite of passage, bla bla bla...

艾力提并没有遵循 正统的通过仪式什么的

So, technically speaking...

所以 理论上说

...he can't be a member of the pride, it's nonsense.

他并不能成为部落的一员 于礼不合的

I had forgotten about the rite of passage.

我都忘了有通过仪式了

What is it? What is this rite of passage?

那是什么? 什么通过 什么仪式啊

It's a traditional common of a ceremony...

是个祖先传下来的传统

where young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.

年轻的狮子可以 表演他们的技术 来换取他们的地位

Sort of a show skill, talent show, tab dale?

表演技术? 像歌唱表演那种吗?

Yeah, sturdiness stuff.

是呀 全投入就好了

Great informers. I think that's up my alley guys.

太棒了 表演! 虽然不是我的强项

If it's tradition, I want to do it.

不过既然是传统 我想做做看

Stud my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alakuy.

打给他们看看 让我的鬃毛 得到应有的尊重 我想当艾力凯

Alakay. Alakay. Even better.

艾力提 艾力提 还要更好

We'll hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning.

明天一大早 我们就举行通过仪式

That's wonderful. Good luck Alakay.

太棒了 祝你好运 艾力提

Where I come from we say: Break a leg.

在我以前的地方 我们会说表演成功

That's my boy.

这才是我的儿子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537557.html