《马达加斯加2》精讲 16巫医综合征(在线收听

Saw

锯子

stitcher.

Swallow. You're in my light Steaven.

擦汗 你挡住我的视线了 史蒂文

Oh, say. You've got a brown spot there on your shoulder.

嗯 你肩上有个褐斑

Yeah, that's very observative of you Steven.

很好的观察力

As you can see, I'm covered in brown spots.

你该发现我全身都是褐斑

OK. That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.

好啦 骨头过几周就长好了 跟新的一样

So, I don't have to pick another dying hole?

那我不需要去那个等死洞了?

No, Timo. You've got your whole life ahead of you.

当然不用 你还有大好的人生可以继续

Really? Go out there and grab a bite of that horns.

真的吗 跑去玩吧

Thank you doctor Mankiewicz. Break a leg.

多谢你 医生 祝你好运

Sweet kid.

可爱的孩子

This spot looks like witch doctor's disease.

呃 那个褐斑像是巫医综合症

Witch doctor's disease?

巫医综合症?

That's the most ridiculous disease, I've ever heard of, Steven.

我听过最荒唐的病 史蒂文

Wow... Don't ask.

别问

Someone has been naughty.

有人挺淘气啊

OK. This one will hurt a bit. Joe, our last witch doctor,

可能有点疼 我们前任的巫医乔

he had a spot just like that.

也长了像那样的褐斑

Monday Joe

周一乔还活着

Wednesday no Joe.

周三乔就没了

Wednesday no Joe? I can breathe.

周三乔就没了 可以呼吸了

Thanks doc.

多谢你 医生

So, this witch doctor's disease is a real thing?

巫医综合症是真事?

You'll find a cure. Hey, you got at least forty eight hours.

会找到治愈方法的嘿 你至少有48小时啦

But I have never even heard of it.

但我从没听说这种病啊

What? I mean, I don't have any penicillin.

我可没有盘尼西林

I'm gonna need a catscan just to get started.

而最最基本的 我还必须得做个做X线断层扫描呀

You'll have a lion looking over, they'd be happy to.

找只狮子帮你忙啊 他们肯定乐意

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537563.html