《马达加斯加2》精讲 26我会一直陪着你(在线收听

You can't do this Melman. First of all, it hurts.

你不能这么做 首先 这真的很痛啊!

Second of all, I'll only have eighteen hours to live anyway.

第二 我反正只有18小时活了

Melman, I gotto know.

梅尔曼 我必须要知道

Did you really mean all those things you said about me?

你说的那些话都是认真的吗?

Of course I did.

当然是

This is crazy.

这太疯狂了

It is?

是吗?

It's crazy in the thing, I had to go half way around the world...

太疯狂了 我环游世界半圈

to find out that the perfect guy for me...

才发现真命天子

lived right next door.

一直就在我隔壁

Then I guess it's you and me neighbor...

我猜你说的是你和我 邻居

you and me for the next eighteen hours.

一起度过接下来的18小时

I'll take whatever you got.

不过多久 我会一直陪着你

Maurice, what just happened? I believe the fat lady has sobbed.

莫里斯 事情怎么变这样? 我相信 这胖女士有灵魂

Hey, what's going on here? Marty. Hey!

这里发生什么事了? 嘿 马蒂?

Listen up. Alex is in big trouble. We get to get up the river fast.

听着 艾力克斯遇到了大麻烦 我们得立刻去救他

What about the plane? Perfect. Come on.

用飞机吧 好主意 快来

The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands.

我们不会继续修飞机 除非你答应一切条件

Now, about maternity leave.

现在 关于产假

Maternity leave? You're males.

产假? 你是个男人啊

Look, we need a plane for rescue mission.

听着 我们得用飞机去救人

Well, there is nothing I can do until we bust up this union.

不把工会摆平 什么都做不成

I'm gonna get the busty not bully you if you don't get this plane going.

不让用飞机 我就把你们都摆平

Can't you see these commies have my hands tied here?

你没发现我也焦头烂额吗

No maternity leave.

不许有产假

Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around on the savannah.

可能有某人不希望 让这些照片流传在外呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537573.html