《神探夏洛克》精讲 473你真的是医生吗(在线收听

怎么傻了

Why stupid?

费那么大事

Well, all that effort.

想藏块鹅卵石何必建造沙滩

You don't build a beach if you want to hide a pebble.

去找片沙滩就好

You just find a beach.

如果你想隐藏一起凶杀

And if you want to hide a murder,

如果你想隐藏很多起凶杀  就找家...

if you want to hide lots and lots of murders, just find a...

医院

..hospital.

说清楚点  你这是在供认吗

Can we be clear? Are you confessing?

什么

To what?

你说话的方式

The way you're talking...

抱歉  没错

Oh, sorry, yes.

你是问我是连环杀手吗

You mean, am I a serial killer?

还是只是在唬你玩

Or am I just trying to mess with your funny little head?

没错

Well, it's true.

我的确喜欢唬人玩  我也确实有点怪

I do like to mess with people, and, yes, I am a bit creepy.

但那只是我的卖点

But that's just my USP.

我利用它来卖早餐麦片

I use it to sell breakfast cereal.

但我是他说的那种人吗

But am I what he says I am?

你是问这个吗

Is that what you're asking?

Yes.

我问你个问题

Well, let me ask you this...

你真的是医生吗

are you really a doctor?

当然

Yeah, of course I am.

医学医生

Oh, no, a medical doctor?

不是搞足科或是媒体研究之类的

You know, not just feet or media studies or something?

我是医生

I'm a doctor.

认真的吗

Are you serious?

我真想问  你是认真的吗

No, really, are you?

Are you...

真的是认真的吗

are you actually serious?

我陪你们玩够了  不好笑了

I've played along with this joke, it's not funny any more.

看看他

Look at him!

看啊  看看他  华生医生

Go ahead, look at him, Dr Watson!

不  我直说了吧

Oh, no, I'll lay it out for you.

现在的情况有两种可能的解释

There are two possible explanations for what's going on here.

要么我是个连环杀手

Either I'm a serial killer,

要么夏洛克·福尔摩斯吸毒吸嗨了

or Sherlock Holmes is off his tits on drugs!

对公众人物产生了妄想

Delusional paranoia about a public personality.

这没什么特别的  甚至都不新鲜

That's not so special, it's not even new.

我觉得你应该告诉你忠诚的小朋友

I think you need to tell your faithful little friend

你如何浪费了他的时间

how you're wasting his time,

因为你太嗨了  无法分辨现实和幻想

because you're too high to know what's real any more.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537654.html