《神探夏洛克》精讲 474你很在乎她(在线收听

对不起

I apologise.

我算错了

I...I've miscalculated.

我忘了把堵车时间算进去

I forgot to factor in the traffic.

19分半

19½ minutes.

你即将听到的脚步声

Ah, the footsteps you're about to hear

会非常熟悉

will be very familiar to you,

不只是因为会有三声撞击而非两声

not least because there'll be three impacts rather than two.

第三声  当然是手杖触地的声音

The third, of course, will be the end of a walking cane.

你女儿费斯的手杖

Your daughter Faith's walking cane.

她为什么会来这儿

And why would she be here?

你请她来的  你给她发了条短信

You invited her. You sent her a text.

或者严格地说  是我给她发了条短信

Or technically, - I - sent her a text,

但她不知道

but she's not to know.

看看我能不能想起来

Now, let's see if I can recall.

"费斯  我再无法忍受了

"Faith, I can stand it no longer,

我认罪了

I've confessed to my crimes.

请原谅我"

Please forgive me."

那能有什么用  你不认识她

Why would that have any effect? You don't know her.

我认识  我跟她度过了一整晚

Oh, but I do. I spent a whole evening with her.

我们吃了薯条  我觉得她喜欢我

We had chips. I think she liked me.

你不认识费斯  根本不认识

You don't know Faith. You simply do not.

我知道你很在乎她

I know you care about her deeply.

我知道你邀请她参加了一次你的特别董事会

I know you invited her to one of your special board meetings.

你在乎她的想法

You care what she thinks.

你维持了一个了不起的假象

You maintain an impressive facade.

我想就要打破了

I think it's about to break.

你知道吗

Did you know?

她去过贝克街

She came to Baker Street.

不  她没有

No, she didn't.

我当然不知道

Of course I didn't.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537655.html