《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 01 哪来的“土包子”?(在线收听

Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?

你好,我约了艾米莉?查尔顿

Andrea Sachs? -Yes.

安吉丽娜?塞克斯?-是的

Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd sense of humor.

要命。人力资源部还真会开玩笑。

Follow me.

跟我来。

Okay, so I was Miranda's second assistant…

听着,我本是马林达的第二助手

but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.

她首席助手近期晋升,所以我现在是首席助手。

Oh, and you're replacing yourself. -Well, I am trying.

哦,你给自己找替身。-但还没找到。

Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.

马林达几周内炒了前两个女孩。

We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?

我们需要生存者,明白不?

Yeah. Of course. Who's Miranda?

当然。马林达是谁?

Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.

哦,天哪。我会假装你刚没问过我。

She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.

她是《天桥》杂志主编,是一名传奇人物。

You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.

只要为她卖命一年,之后随你想去什么杂志社

A million girls would kill for this job.

所有女孩都会为这工作发疯的。

It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.

听上去很棒,我很荣幸能被选中。

Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine…

安吉丽南,《天桥》是本时尚杂志

so an interest in fashion is crucial.

对时尚的热衷非常重要。

What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?

你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?

Oh, my God.

我的天哪

No! No! No!

不!不!不!

What's wrong?

怎么了?

She's on her way. Tell everyone!

她要到了。通知大家!

She's not supposed to be here until 9:00.

她应该9点到的

Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.

司机刚短信我,她的美容师椎间盘突出

God, these people! -[Whistles, Whispers] Who's that?

那些人真要命!这是谁啊?

That I can't even talk about.

我都不想提她

All right, everyone! Gird your loins!

好了,各位,准备就绪!

Did somebody eat an onion bagel?

谁吃过洋葱面包圈了?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540449.html